Subject Name: Gileswench
Other Aliases: Da Wench, Wenchie, Wench, GW, Auntie Wench, the strange one in the Birkenstocks
Location: Alameda, California
Writing Status: Active
- "A Mile In His Moccasins"
- "Baby, I Can Drive Your Car"
- "The Hellmouth Chronicles" (status: unfinished, ongoing)
- "Single White Slayer"
- "A Mission From God"
- "Older Men, Far Away"
- and many more!
- Ensorcelled Award Round 3 for Best Crossover -- "Trading Slayer"
- 4 x Black Rose Awards -- "Running With Scissors," "Healing," "Single White Slayer" (in both the General and Romance categories)
- General Wackiness Award -- "A Mission From God"
- Blood Red Award: First Place Spike/Drusilla -- "Baby, I Can Drive Your Car"
- Runner-up Buffy/Giles in Round 2 of The Believe Awards -- "Single White Slayer"
- Winner Spike/Dru in Round 2 of The Believe Awards -- "Baby, I Can Drive Your Car"
- Fanlisting run by Green Bunny Goddess
Special Abilities: Smut, humor, can write angst, but prefers not to, finding angles most people wouldn't.
Other Subversive Activities/Crimes against nature: Taunting her two pet cats, Jake and Gizmo, for lacking opposable thumbs, writing multiple songfics, has memorized virtually the entire script of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," does Grace Slick impression at parties without getting drunk first, reading Victorian and Russian literature on purpose without prompting.
Current Known Subversive Associates:
~ close document ~